Friday, October 29, 2010

Witches Brew

I have been the worst blogger EVER in the last two days. From the moment I opened my eyes today I was running around like a crazy person! I didn't even remember to take a picture of my baked ziti with eyeballs!??!?? I do have a far away shot of this witches brew that was a big hit with all the kids. Make sure to serve it up in a punch bowl or a decorative halloween bucket!

Witches Brew

  • 1 gallon orange juice
  • 1 2 liter bottle 7 Up
  • 1 half gallon sherbert (I decided to use one that had lemon, orange and lime sherbert)
  • ice block worms *click link to see how to make these. (optional)
You really don't need to measure this out. It is basically around 70% orange juice and the rest 7 Up and then just scoop the sherbert into the punch bowl and float the ice block worms in the middle.



0 comments:

Post a Comment