Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ice Block Worms

My motherly duties took over my day today preparing for my daughter's Halloween party at school tomorrow. I have a few other things that I will be posting on the blog tomorrow, but this is all that I have time for tonight. Mommy duty calls!

These worms will be making an appearance tomorrow in a "Witches Brew" for the class.

This isn't really a "recipe" so much as a good idea that I saw on tv once :)

Place gummy worms half in and half out of the tray. Pour cranberry juice to fill the ice cube trays. When they are frozen they make the perfect addition to any spooky Halloween drink!


These will look much cooler tomorrow when they are floating around in the witches brew. Pictures to follow!!!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh my gosh, those are so cute. My kids would love them! And so easy! Love your blog - you've got some great recipes that even I could make!

Farrah said...

Thanks, Tonya!

Post a Comment