Sunday, October 17, 2010

When you don't have time to cook....

Those who know me well are aware of how much time and effort I usually put in when I have invited company over to my house. I spend days preparing what I will cook and countless hours cleaning and cooking/baking leading up to the arrival of the first guest. Well..I knew that today that wasn't going to happen. Getting all of us ready and out the door this morning and cooking was just not going to happen. So I did the next best thing. Order something! 


For those of you who are local, don't forget about Roma Food Imports! They have the most amazing subs! I have used them a few different times now and everyone just loves their food. 

We paired it up with cheese, crackers and Mom D's fabulous tossed salad and voila! 


Then we had some cake (which I almost forget to give anyone!). 

It was a great day :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment