Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cauliflower Brains ~ Halloween Treat ~

This is the time of year that you will see me start posting weird looking food in my attempts to freak out my family around Halloween. We started doing this last year and it was a lot of fun!

Cauliflower Brains
  • 1 head of cauliflower trimmed
  • 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • 2 teaspoons mustard
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Trim the leaves and stem from the bottom of the cauliflower and then thoroughly wash under cold water.



Steam the cauliflower for 15-20 minutes or until it can be easiest pierced with a fork. I have a steamer, but if you do not you can steam it on the stove top in a steamer basket with 1 inch of water.




Mix the mayo and mustard and then brush the mixture on the steamed head of cauliflower. Cover the entire thing with the Parmesan cheese.




Bake in the oven @ 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.




Okay, I know this is sooooo wrong...but I had to do it! LOL


1 comments:

Post a Comment