Turkey Noodle Soup
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup carrots ( I used crinkle cut frozen carrots)
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup cooked turkey breast, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (2 cloves)
- 1/2 lb kluski noodles (4 servings)
Bring the stock to a boil in a large pot and then add all the veggies. Stir in the minced garlic, and all of the spices. Allow them to cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the turkey meat and the noodles and stir to combine. I used this precooked honey roasted turkey breast that I picked up at the store. It was really good!
Cook soup with the noodles for about 15 minutes, or until the noodles are fully cooked.