Monday, October 18, 2010

Banana Pineapple Parfait

I don't know about you, but the mornings in my house can make me want to pull my hair out get busy. The last thing I want to think about on those days is what to make for breakfast. This is quick, easy and delicious.


Banana Pineapple Parfait

  • 8oz container of vanilla yogurt ( or I used a 6oz Chobani Vanilla)
  • 1/4 cup cool whip, plus more to finish off the top
  • 1/2 banana, sliced
  • 1/4 cup diced pineapple in juice
  • 3 tablespoons banana nut cereal (any kind you like)

Mix the yogurt with the 1/4 cup cool whip and set aside.
Slice the banana. Layer the ingredients in your parfait glass starting with yogurt, banana, pineapple and cereal for a total of three layers. Finish it off with a spoonful of cool whip!


0 comments:

Post a Comment