Thursday, August 9, 2012

You might be wondering where I am...

Well folks. I've disappointed you for sure. I've made some empty promises about coming back and blogging that I never followed through on. It's high time I tell you why.

Things have recently changed around my house. My husband, Bryan, ran into some medical issues that have forced a total overhaul of his diet. Since I am basically the best wife there is, I've also taken on this new diet. Low fat, low cholesterol and low sodium. That's right, I said LOW SODIUM. Every culinary bone in my body has been crying. I have been spending my time trying to figure out how to make food taste good without salt. Do you have any idea how difficult that is?!?!

I am in the process of learning how to cook all over again. I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing in the kitchen anymore.

I've had some success and lots of failures so far. I won't be blogging these new healthy meals until I'm positive that they don't suck :)

When I finally return, you'll see a whole new healthy format with lots of food you can eat guilt free.

I hope you are all well and haven't missed me too awful much.

Farrah

1 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

I would love to see some low sodium recipes! Sorry to hear about your hubby tho.

Post a Comment